We use our expertise to provide objective advice based on our clients’ requirements, both current and future, endeavouring to drive high levels of client satisfaction and brand recognition.
1. In light of the current pandemic situation and our corresponding staffing arrangement, it is possible that clients may experience delays in the processing of account-related requests. In addition, due to possible postal interruption, clients may experience delays in the arrival of physical statements. We strongly encourage clients to switch to e-statement through www.ebshkfg.com/gogreen. Lastly, clients who maintain margin trading account(s) with us are strongly advised to maintain sufficient funds in these accounts to meet margin calls timely. For more details, please call our Customer Service Hotline.
2. Fraud Alert: Click here to find out more
4. Please be reminded that, pursuant to the recent rebranding, the names and certain other corporate information of the relevant licensed corporations have been updated accordingly. In addition, the following amendments have been made to “FOREIGN LAW REQUIREMENTS” Schedule of the Client Agreement and Schedules of Everbright Securities Investment Services (HK) Limited, Everbright Securities Digital Finance (HK) Limited, CES Commodities (HK) Limited and CES Forex (HK) Limited: (i) the definition of “PRC” has been removed; and (ii) sub-section (b) and (c) under the definition of “Foreign Law Requirement” have been amended from “…a foreign government …” to “…another government…”.
5. In view of the gradually stabilizing COVID situation, our settlement counter at 21/F Lee Garden One and Wealth Management Centers in Mongkok and Sheung Wan will start to provide services, by appointment only, with effect from May 10, 2022. Everbright Securities International will continue to monitor the situation closely and details on full resumption of services will be announced in due course. For enquiries and assistance, please contact your Wealth Manager or call our Customer Service Hotline.
Everbright Securities International* (“EBSI”) is a leading financial services institution. As an international business platform of Everbright Securities Company Limited (“Everbright Securities”, SSE: 601788, HKEX: 6178), EBSI is engaged in five key businesses: Wealth Management, Corporate Finance & Capital Markets, Institutional Business, Asset Management, and Investment & Financing, serving individuals, corporations and institutions in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and the U.K.
Operating under the “Everbright Securities International” brand and business brand “EBSI Wealth”, service brands “EBSI Private”, “EBSI Direct” and “EBSI Forex”, EBSI is a full-fledged financial platform providing excellent global financial products and services with Moody’s “Baa3” long-term issuer and “Prime-3” short-term issuer credit ratings.
Established in 1996, Everbright Securities is one of the first three innovative pilot companies approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission. It is also the core financial service platform of Fortune Global 500 company China Everbright Group Co., Ltd. (“China Everbright Group”). Backed by China Everbright Group and Everbright Securities, coupled with its more than 50 years of international financial experience, EBSI is committed to becoming an influential first-class wealth management brand adhering to the business philosophy of “Hong Kong based, Bay Area exposure, global vision”. EBSI has customer assets of about HK$111 billion**.
* EBSI refers to the group of companies including China Everbright Securities International Company Limited, Everbright Securities International (HK) Limited and their respective subsidiaries, associated and affiliated companies.
** As of March 31, 2022
Corporate values are the cornerstone for the Company to achieve sustainable and quality development. We believe that only strong corporate values, which are the basis of everything we do, enable a business to deliver continued success and sustainable returns. Our three core principles of Energetic, Brilliant, and Sincere underpin how our business operates.
Enterprising spirit, proactive, full of vitality.
Eager learner, industrious, with outstanding professional talent.
Responsible to society, clients and the Company, adhere to “compliance, integrity, professionalism and solidity”, on upright professional ethics.
At EBSI, we always aim to create a differentiating client experience by innovating our offerings, striving for operational excellence and leveraging our business capabilities.
Our strategy is built on four cornerstones:
With over 50 years of commitment and innovation, we have a history of demonstrating leadership during times of growth and volatility: