1. In light of the current pandemic situation and our corresponding staffing arrangement, it is possible that clients may experience delays in the processing of account-related requests. In addition, due to possible postal interruption, clients may experience delays in the arrival of physical statements. We strongly encourage clients to switch to e-statement through www.ebshkfg.com/gogreen. Lastly, clients who maintain margin trading account(s) with us are strongly advised to maintain sufficient funds in these accounts to meet margin calls timely. For more details, please call our Customer Service Hotline.
2. Fraud Alert: Click here to find out more
4. Please be reminded that, pursuant to the recent rebranding, the names and certain other corporate information of the relevant licensed corporations have been updated accordingly. In addition, the following amendments have been made to “FOREIGN LAW REQUIREMENTS” Schedule of the Client Agreement and Schedules of Everbright Securities Investment Services (HK) Limited, Everbright Securities Digital Finance (HK) Limited, CES Commodities (HK) Limited and CES Forex (HK) Limited: (i) the definition of “PRC” has been removed; and (ii) sub-section (b) and (c) under the definition of “Foreign Law Requirement” have been amended from “…a foreign government …” to “…another government…”.
5. In view of the gradually stabilizing COVID situation, our settlement counter at 21/F Lee Garden One and Wealth Management Centers in Mongkok and Sheung Wan will start to provide services, by appointment only, with effect from May 10, 2022. Everbright Securities International will continue to monitor the situation closely and details on full resumption of services will be announced in due course. For enquiries and assistance, please contact your Wealth Manager or call our Customer Service Hotline.
Our clients’ best interests are always at the heart of everything we do. By leveraging our strong competitive position in the broking market, we have evolved into a full-fledged wealth manager to help our clients capitalize on the compelling growth opportunities in the businesses we operate in.
As a good wealth plan should be based on your specific goals, we seek to identify quality investment opportunities across a broad spectrum of traditional and alternative wealth management products through our licensed entities*, which sets our individual and corporate clients on the right path to achieving their life and financial goals, such as:
Wealth accumulation and protection
MPF and employee benefits
We understand that only an integrated multi-channel investment platform can create a distinctive and dynamic client experience. Our clients can conveniently access our investment, insurance, and retirement planning solutions through our Wealth Managers, our state-of-the-art online trading platform, and our operator-assisted services, branches, wealth management center, and representative offices in the region.
Whether you are looking for professional portfolio management, tactical investment opportunities or comprehensive wealth management services, our team of Wealth Managers will help you consider your priorities and craft solutions to meet your specific goals.
We have more than 400 experienced Wealth Managers to deliver expert advice on planning your financial future. Our professional advisors work closely with you to assess your risk profile, review your existing portfolio, and define your investment priorities and strategies based on your overall financial situation. With tailored market reports and analysis of our research experts, our Wealth Managers create a roadmap to the future and identify the investment alternatives and asset allocations required to meet your objectives.
You can make an individual appointment at our offices, wealth management centers in Mongkok and Sheung Wan, or branch in Macau, call our customer service hotline, or simply email us to explore what we can offer you.
The Wealth Management Specialists of EBSI Private, a service under EBSI Wealth (an Everbright Securities International brand), tailors prestigious wealth creation solutions for high-net-worth clients. EBSI Private focuses on delivering superior services to its clients by launching Club Privé and its exclusive membership program.
Our Wealth Manager Team provides expert advice to both individuals and corporations, with a breadth of knowledge and experience to help them build, accumulate and preserve wealth through:
Launched in 2000 as one of the first batch of securities brokers offering straight-through Internet-based order processing in Hong Kong, Everbright Securities Digital Finance (HK) Limited (previously called SHK Online (Securities) Limited) offers a range of self-directed and interactive online investing services through the EBSI Direct brand (previously known as "EBSHK Direct").
With EBSI Direct, you have direct access to investment products, real-time tools and resources, mobile trading platform – eMO!, and fully-integrated account options, which are everything you need to manage your investment. Fingerprint login is available for clients using iPhone or iPad for more secure and convenient access.
Specifically designed for digitally savvy investors who want to manage their investment assets in a hands-on approach, EBSI Direct builds a fast, secure and reliable trading platform with access to trading H.K. and U.S. shares, H.K. shares IPO, A-shares through Shanghai and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, margin financing, futures, stock options, warrants, leveraged forex trading, and transferring money worldwide.
Key features of EBSI Direct include:
* Operates via Everbright Securities Investment Services (HK) Limited, CES Commodities (HK) Limited, CES Forex (HK) Limited, CES Wealth Management (HK) Limited, CES Insurance Consultants (HK) Limited, CES Insurance Agency (HK) Limited, Everbright Securities Digital Finance (HK) Limited, China Everbright Wealth Management Limited, China Everbright Securities (HK) Limited and Bright Bullion Company Limited.
** To be provided subject to certain terms and conditions